One-page abstract and short paper (max 4 pages. Please click to see sample.) will be sent via Abstract Agent Online Paper Submission System. The paper which will be sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
- The official language of the Congress is English. Abstracts can be submitted in English.
- The title of the abstract must reflect the work.
- The full names (first and last names), titles, organizations, and email addresses of all authors must be clearly stated. Contact information (i.e., mailing addresses and telephone and fax numbers) must be added.
- Abstracts (not including the titles) must not exceed 300 words.
- At least one of the authors named in the abstract must register for the Congress until 25 February 2017. Only abstracts that are submitted by the authors who have registered for the Congress shall be included in the program.
- Registration fee includes only 2 papers. The participants who want to send more paper should pay 50% of the registration fee for each extra paper.
Rules on Poster Preparation
- Posters must measure 70 cm x 90 cm, and they must be readable from a distance of at least one meter.
- They must have an easy-to-read typeface (e.g. Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier).
- Title, name of the author, and address information must be in 26-40 font size, and other sections must be in 16-18 font size.
- Posters will be put up on panels that are numbered in halls to be designated by the organization committee.
- Organization committee attendants will help the poster owners put up the posters.
- Poster owners are required to stand beside their posters to provide information during the times and periods stated in the program.